Good morning! We made it to Friday!
Who is your favourite Greek God?
Today you are going to be choosing your favourite Greek God from your work this week and create a presentation for your God.
This presentation can be in any form or style that you would like. You can be as colourful and creative as you like in how you present your work about your chosen God. Some ideas are…
- Power Point presentation
- Persuasive text
- Video presentation
- Photos/dress up with pictures
- Drawings presentation
- News report - either written or video
We would like you to think about…
- What makes them amazing?
- What do they look like?
- What symbols, weapons do they have?
- What do they represent? Why is this important?
- How do they link to our Christian values?
- Why do you like them? Why do you dislike them?
Think about your choices of describing words, WOW words and adverbs. The Gods are powerful so use powerful vocabulary!
If you would prefer, you could do your presentation on your favourite story or myth eg. Theseus and the Minotaur.
We can’t wait to see your lovely presentations! Have fun!
Diana class remember to email Mrs Mason today.