Today, you are going to write an information text about the Greek gods and goddesses (using your planning sheet from yesterday as a guide to help you lay out your text). We would like you to write about at least 4 (including Zeus), but you can, of course, include as many as you wish. Your final text should include the following:
- main heading (underlined - this is the main title of your information text);
- an introductory sentence or paragraph;
- sub headings (underlined - the name of each god or goddess, beginning with Zeus);
- a sentence or paragraph about each god or goddess beneath the relevant sub heading;
- an optional picture or diagram of a selection (or all) of the gods, with labels pointing to things that are typical to them (for example: a picture of Zeus with a thunderbolt); and
- a closing sentence or paragraph (also known as a conclusion) to round off your information text.
We look forward to receiving your fantastic information texts.