The school takes the safeguarding and protection of our pupils (and staff) very seriously.
The school's Safeguarding Team includes:
- Mr Perry Catchpole - Deputy Head Teacher - Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mr Stuart Keep - Head Teacher - Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs Michelle Torrance - Phase Leader - Safeguarding Team
- Mrs Kim Davies - Inclusion Co-Ordinator (SENDCo) - Safeguarding Team
The safeguarding team is assisted by:
- Ms Cheryl Davies - School Business Manager
Our designated governor for safeguarding is:
- Ms Letitia Ashcroft
The school followers safer recruitment procedures.
The school's safeguarding policy is located on our Policies page
We are a Bexley school and follow the safeguarding and child protection procedures published by the Bexley LSCB (http://www.bexleylscb.org.uk/)
Updated February 2022