This week’s homework is related with our Equality & Diversity Week. You will have two weeks to complete your project which is to design a poster.
During the last week of this half term you will be asked to present your poster to the rest of your classmates.
For your poster:
1) Please choose your favourite country.
2) Find some pictures or images about that country in magazines or on the Internet.
3) Add a legend for each of them (a caption explaining what they are and why they are special for your country).
4) Write a paragraph expressing your choice.
Things you might talk about:
· national flag
· capital city, main cities or historical places
· traditional food, clothes
· some popular figures
You can type the text using Word or write it down using a pen/pencil and make a poster (title, decorations, colours, images...)
Have fun and don’t forget to be neat. Your posters will be displayed around the school.